Energy saving systems
Proven Technology in a leading design
The most cost-effective technology for driving down your energy
- Optimally integrated core technologies for air foil bearing, motors, impellers, etc. provide stability and reliability for operation.
- Optimized motor speed control technology using a variable frequency drive (VFD) makes it possible to maximize productivity with minimal energy consumption.
Providing all-in-one packages of what you want
- The turbo blower realizes single unit package integrating all functions such as programmable logic controller (PLC), variable frequency drive (VFD), etc.
- The state-of-the-art design ensures energy and time saving effects without auxiliaries.
Keeping working environment with your peace of mind
- 100% Oil-less system makes turbo blower free from the productivity losses and maintenance expenses due to oil permeation.
- Provide comfortable operation with low package vibration and noise less than 80 dB(A), not requiring additional foundation work.
The Perfect Harmony in every technology detail
Unique Air Foil Bearings
High Efficient Milled Impeller
Advanced Control And Monitoring
Simple And Powerful Cooling System
Advanced Control And Monitoring
Maximise Your Benefits
ENERGY SAVINGS OF UP TO 20~50%
A turbo blower ensures customer’s profit by greatly reducing operation costs compared to conventional blowers. These excellent energy saving technologies enable investment recovery within two or three years.
Lake & pond revival systems
Schematic Scheme for lake treatment
Lake Recirculation System
The automatic “ABF electric filter is a heavy duty filter, which has built in automatic self-cleaning features to maintain and clean the filter screen during operation.
The automatic self-cleaning operation is monitored by the PDS (Pressure Differential Switch) that senses the pressure drop between the inlet and the outlet of the filter. The PDS is factory preset to start the flushing cycle at 0.5 bar (7 PSI) pressure differential.
The power of oxygen transfer is given by the difference of the voltage and the level of oxygen in air and in water. The larger this difference, the greater the transfer.
Aeration is provided either through systems that inject air at depth, exploiting the high contact surface of the microbubbles on the entire water column (air in water), or by reversing the concept through systems that spray water on the surface, thereby increasing the length of time in the air (water in the air).
Artificial floating Plants
Under Water Aerators
Channel Water Aerators
Large volume strands of blue-green algae (microcystis aeruginosa) are clearly evident minutes from commencement of trial
After addition of oxygenated systems, showing stable conditions and healthy water
Leak detection systems
Intelligent systems for locating leaks and monitoring water pipe networks
- Zone measuring / monitoring – Data loggers for pressure, flow and noise Level Ultrasonic and electromagnetic flow meters.
- Pre-location and pinpoint location – Correlators, Noise level loggers, Electro-acoustic listening equipment.
- Line and object location – Line locating.
Sebalog P-3 / Sebalog P-3-Mini The pressure logger
Sebalog D-3 The universal data logger
Sebalog N-3 network Comprehensive network monitoring with GSM
UDM 300 The portable ultrasonic flow meter
SebaFlow Stationary inflow measurement
Zone measurements in a drinking water network make it possible for losses to be quantified. In this process, pressure/flow measurements and level/frequency measurements are used to determine areas in which leaks have occurred. SebaCloudTM is the web software of SebaKMT and it provides an overview of your entire network all the time, enabling you to view current and historical measurement data and track how the readings change over long periods. As well as this, you can save pipe network data, correlate measurement results and use network diagnostic functions.
Pre-location and pinpointing
Hydrolux HL 50-BT The handheld ground microphone
Hydrolux HL 7000 The ground microphone
Sebalog N-3 The network-compatible noise level logger
Hydrolux HL H2 The hydrogen leak location device
Correlux C-3 The field correlator
GSM-Transmitter GT-3-S GPS synchronized GSM transmitter
Correlux C-300 The laptop correlator
Pocket Server PS-3 Data interface
Correlux C-30 Cost-effective offline correlation
Line and object location
We upgrade technologies for existing systems, execute NGO related projects and undertake knowledge dissemination programs.